Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Zzzzz

I haven't written in the longest time. Gah. I forgot I even had this Blog. But here I am now :)
Again, blogging at a wrong time. I'm in the middle of my 12th pre-finals. Haha! Some things don't change. :P
But life's changed alot in these two years. It's nothing like it was.
Made new friends. Lost a few. Saw people change. Some for better, some for worse.
I'm not the best writer. Or expresser of emotions. I just don't know how to do it.
I don't even know what I want to put across here. I think I'm trying to channel all emotion into words to try to put here but clearly it isn't happening :P
Few things that happened in 2012-13 that I don't ever want to forget. 
I ended up doing my 10th boards pretty well, woooot :P
Joined HPS again, cause obviously there's no place like home.
And talking about school, I cannot believe I'm already done with it. 14 beautiful years. All gone too fast.
I don't know any other place than this. I don't know if I want to know any place other than this. 
It's scary. Thinking how I'm going to be waking up and getting ready like I normally do, but for the first time in my life I will not be wearing that uniform in the morning. I will not walk into those gates again. Won't see my friends in the parking lot on the first day of school and scream with excitement even though I was with them just the previous day. :P No more lunch in that beautiful building we call a lunch hall. No more Investiture practice. No more Sport's Day practice. No more School Concert. No more Horlicks. No more Basketball practice. No more music practice. I could go on and on and on and on. But I think I'll save that for a later post. :)
School was really horrible for the first few weeks. No one I knew too well came back. I didn't really have any friends and it took me time to fit in anywhere cause everyone came back with their group of friends. Started to feel like a bit of an outcast. Learnt how to blend in and soon the feeling was gone. School was back to being the amazing place it was. Thank god for that. :)
That was pretty much my 11th.

12th was the most amazing year ever. Honestly, there wasn't one day that was boring in school.
Had our Freshers' Party in the beginning and it was sooooo much funn! So much for fun than the one we got :P
Then posts were announced. This was another level of disappointment. Like just whooooosh. Most of us didn't get what we wanted. So much crying. So much hate. It was a bad week.
But hey, Nagarjuna House Captain and Girls Basketball Captain aren't too bad right? :)
P.S- First time we have a Girls Basketball Captain in school. Creating history and shiiiiit. :P
Investiture was fun finally. Everyone made peace with what they got and stopped caring about it so much.
ICSE-ISC this year was just a blur. Like bluuuuuur. But it was fun, as far as I remember. Didn't place anywhere. But we played the best we could. :)
And! I got picked for Nationals! Haha! Finally after all this time. So that was a good feeling. ^.^
Then came Sports Day.
I could not stop crying. I just couldn't. It was all toooo overwhelming. Knowing that none of this was going to happen again or more like, I'm never going to be a part of it again, killed me. 
It was a beautiful day. House placed third. But whatever. Memories matter more I guess. :)
And now here I am. Writing 2nd pre-finals. Exactly a month away from my boards.
My last two months as a student of The Hyderabad Public School. 
This is going to take a lot of time to get used to. God.
I forgot why I started writing this :P
I guess I'm done for now. :)
I should try blogging more often.
New Year's resolution. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment